2023 Oyster Ridge Music Festival
The Oyster Ridge Music Festival promises two days of exceptional music in Kemmerer, WY. Mark your calendars for July 21-22, 2023, as Triangle Park comes alive with the music of talented artists from various genres.
The 2023 lineup for the Oyster Ridge Music Festival boasts an array of performers who will take the stage and captivate audiences with their incredible talents. Among the headliners are Red Wanting Blue, Dave Hause & The Mermaid, The Brevet, and Stephen Wilson Jr. One of the highlights of the Oyster Ridge Music Festival is the Band Scramble, an event that showcases the amazing talent and versatility of musicians. During the Band Scramble, artists are randomly grouped into bands, creating unique collaborations and unforgettable musical moments.
Oyster Ridge Music Festival continues to be Wyoming’s largest free music festival. The intimate setting of the festival along with its world-class entertainment makes it a relaxing and enjoyable experience for music lovers.
Thinking about attending this event? Here are a few things you should know about the event and the Kemmerer-Diamondville, WY area.
- The event was established in 1994.
- Yes, the event is FREE.
- In recent years, the festival has drawn over 5,000 people over the course of the weekend.
- The event takes place in Triangle Park in Kemmerer which is right across the street from the very first J.C. Penney store.
- Kemmerer, WY is known as the ‘Fossil Fish Capital of the World’ because of its rich and world-renowned paleontological sites.
- Fossil Butte National Monument is located about 15 miles west of Kemmerer—the visitors center has over 300 fossils on display.
- You can also try your hand at digging fossils at one of the multiple dig-your-own quarries in the area.
- Kemmerer isn’t far from Wyoming’s national parks—Grand Teton National Park is about 3 hours away and Yellowstone National Park is approximately 4 hours from Kemmerer. See it all with this 5-day itinerary.
- Flaming Gorge is also just a couple of hours away. See both Fossil Basin and Flaming Gorge with our national monuments itinerary or our fossil fishing and dinosaur digging itinerary.
- Love fishing? Rivers and reservoirs in the Kemmerer area offer some excellent fishing opportunities.
- In addition to a couple of hotels and motels, the area also has multiple campgrounds.
- Bridger-Teton National Forest is just north of Kemmerer and offers a variety of recreational activities.