2021 Oyster Ridge Music Festival
The Oyster Ridge Music Festival is back for 2021! On July 23rd and 24th, several artists will take the stage at Triangle Park in Kemmerer, WY. This year’s lineup includes Freddy Jones Band, Reckless Kelly, Yonder Mountain String Band, and others.
Oyster Ridge Music Festival continues to be Wyoming’s largest free music festival. The intimate setting of the festival along with its world-class entertainment makes it a relaxing and enjoyable experience for music lovers.
Thinking about attending this event? Here are a few things you should know about the event and the Kemmerer-Diamondville, WY area.
- The event was established in 1994.
- Yes, the event is FREE.
- In recent years, the festival has drawn over 5,000 people over the course of the weekend.
- The event takes place in Triangle Park in Kemmerer which is right across the street from the very first J.C. Penney store.
- Kemmerer, WY is known as the ‘Fossil Fish Capital of the World’ because of its rich and world-renowned paleontological sites.
- Fossil Butte National Monument is located about 15 miles west of Kemmerer—the visitors center has over 300 fossils on display.
- You can also try your hand at digging fossils at one of the multiple private quarries in the area.
- Kemmerer isn’t far from Wyoming’s national parks—Grand Teton National Park is about 3 hours away and Yellowstone National Park is approximately 4 hours from Kemmerer. See it all with this 5-day itinerary. Flaming Gorge is also just a couple of hours away.
- Love fishing? Rivers and reservoirs in the Kemmerer area offer some excellent fishing opportunities.
- In addition to a couple of hotels and motels, the area also has multiple campgrounds.
- Bridger-Teton National Forest is just north of Kemmerer and offers a variety of recreational activities.